Friday, October 12, 2012

Fills and Thrills... (on the scale that is...)

So I got my first fill... I was terrified, but I sucked it up and I am so glad I did. (Thanks for the Pep Talk Phoenix Ladies group!)  I feel so much more in control of my band now. Before the fill I was feeling like I could eat pretty much whatever I wanted and however much I wanted which, HELLO!, is how I got this way in the first place. So I had this period of blues and whining, but post-fill am feeling sooooo much better.

My last weigh in was on Sunday this past weekend on 10/7/12:

248 pounds was the magic number!
(Almost to the 20 pound mark... Ive even seen it a few times, though it wasn't on an official weigh in day so I am not counting it!)

So that's -2 pounds since my one month post op weigh in. I stayed at 250(ish) for like 3 weeks, which probably contributed to my blues and to my lack of posting. I promise not to be a big baby anymore!

I will include a picture that I sent to my Bestie "Sweets" to show off my progress since she lives so far away. I can really tell in my lower back right now. (Did YOU know there was muscle there? Cuz i had no idea I had muscle there, lol!) My boobs are still ginormous in this picture, which I am not sure is a problem yet or not.. haha! Hubby doesn't seem to mind. I do think I am ready for a smaller bra though, everything seems to jiggle and wiggle in there, and girls, you know if you are well endowed like me, having some control over those tatas is super necessary! I should also note that I am wearing size 20 jeans now, and can even fit into some 18s! woot!!!

Ignore my Son's messy room!
OK RECAP!
Current weight: 248
Current Jean size: 18
Current shirt size: xxl or xl (the picture above shows my new shirts in XL... barely room for the girls, but oh well! It made me feel pretty! And I can easily wear my XL Susan G Komen Chamberlain Team shirt for the race)
Current Bra size: 44 DD or 42 DD depending on which style I am wearing at the moment.
Current Fill: 1.4cc
For more measurements see my previous post!

Thanks for checking in Y'all! xoxo

5 comments:

  1. Glad to hear your first fill went well. It's scary to think about, but the reality isn't too bad once you've had the first fill done. Sounds like things are going well, keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on the first fill... and looking good girlie!! :)

    ReplyDelete